Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tommy Butler


Before I talk about the record I just want to say I have no idea what is going on with the fonts on this blog. I can't for the life of me make my newest entry look like the last. I've spent too much time picking apart html without any results. I give up.

And another thing. Please leave some comments. Why the hell am I spending time on a blog that no one reads. Yep, there sure are a lot of blogs out there aren't there? Why would anyone read mine? I'm talking to myself aren't I?

This record just came in the mail. I bought a nice sealed copy of this after reading about it on a message board. Private press record from L.A. Very soulful and quite funky sometimes. A few songs actually seem to have some country influence on them. Nice record. I wouldn't be surprised if there are still some sealed copies up on Ebay.

Enjoy the mp3s imaginary people.


Can't Do Without You by Tommy Butler from Tommy Butler
Seven Days Seven Nights by Tommy Butler from Tommy Butler

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww man, am I the first who gets to comment?

this Tommy Butler LP sounds sick. I almost spit my coffee when I heard him sing...."but if I lose you Im gonna DIE"...

I mean spit! spit!

keep it up, foo.

matt aka imaginary person #001

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home