Friday, February 09, 2007

What does a $103 northern soul 45 sound like?



My ear hurts. I love Q-tips, but I had to stop using them because I got an ear infection. I swim for exercise and that doesn't help with my ear problems. I took a month long break from the Q-tips until two days ago. God, it felt good. While digging around in my ear I managed to block my ear up with wax. So I've been pulling and tugging at my ear for the last two days in an attempt to unplug my ear. Now, like I said, my ear hurts.

Oh, I sold this 45 on ebay the other day for $103 and told all of my friends about it. They all asked, "What was it?"

'Cause You're Mine by The Vibrations on Epic
I Took an Overdose by The Vibrations on Epic

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

we've gotta figure out a better form of exercise for you so that you stop getting ear infections....

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home