Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Barbara Lynn "I'm a Good Woman"


I've practically been listening to this song every day for the last month. It just kills me for some reason. Starting right from the beginning when Barbara says, "Hey!" this record drips with soul. And listen to that snare drum. It's like the tightest snare drum in the world! Apparantly Barbara had her own all-female backing band there for awhile. I could only imagine. Although there is no footage of her all-female band I highly suggest you check some footage of her on youtube. Sorry about the clicks at the beginning.

I'm a Good Woman by Barbara Lynn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hooked on that song too. I only discovered it a couple of days ago and I can't stop hearing again and again. The drums, are just perfect for the tune. brillian. I can't stop thinking every time I heard a song like this ¿How many others that I would love I'm still missing? I really hate that sensation.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me too! discovered a few months ago, this song is now like an old friend. it's playing is a daily occurance, can't get enough

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home