Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Ghetto Girlz "My Man's Playing Tricks on Me"



What are the Ghetto Girlz doing now? I wonder if they are still having problems with their men. Clearly they were having problems with their men back when they recorded this. You know things are bad when you "start smelling dick" in your sleep. All I know, is that if I was with one of the Ghetto Girlz, I'd have treated her right. Whenever she'd mention "her nipples" getting "hard" I'd offer her my jacket and cuddle with her. I'd do whatever she asked so that the thought of "smoking" my "ass" never crossed her mind. I wouldn't play ANY tricks on her.

My Man's Playing Tricks on Me by The Ghetto Girlz

3 Comments:

Blogger Junichi said...

Rock and Roll!

Vegas. June 15. Are you going?

Your man is not playing tricks on you.

7:11 AM  
Blogger djdrrrtypoonjabi said...

Best. Rap Song. Ever.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question: What came first? - Scar Face - "My Mind's Playing Tricks On Me"

Or these lot?

Any body know where the original sample/groove is from?

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home