Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Big Up Your Punanny Dancehall Hip Hop Mix


The other day, while getting my tires rotated, I headed over to a thrift shop and stumbled upon a dancehall collection. That, in addition to my recent addiction to browsing Ernie B's Reggae soundclips inspired me to put together a little dancehall/hip hop mix complete with horn blasts and gun shots.

You should also tune in to 9th Floor Radio this Friday from 3-5 where I'll be hosting my show "The Swap Meet".

I'll be in Mexico for the month of November, so this will probably be my last post for a bit. Anyone with Mexico City or Guadalajara connections please feel free to hook me up.

Big Up Your Punanny Dancehall Hip Hop Mix
Mixed by K-Mac

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No punnanny in that picture!?!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home