Monday, January 23, 2006

Pete Rodriguez on Alegre



Here are a few tracks from Pete Rodriguez's "Latin Soul Man" on Alegre records, Tico's competition. Pretty good boogaloo. There was about a month when these amazing Latin LPs kept popping up at this one Goodwill I frequent. It was amazing (Obviously! I've said it twice). Unfortunately, it hasn't happened again in a while, but that doesn't stop me from going there hoping to come up again.


"Me"? by Pete Rodriguez from Latin Soul Man
Juana by Pete Rodriguez from Latin Soul Man
Maloja by Pete Rodriguez from Latin Soul Man

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stuff K! I'm digging the boogaloo.

3:56 PM  
Blogger K-mac said...

Hey! tomhavers! I haven't heard from you in a while. Glad you're still checking in.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home