Sunday, November 06, 2005

Random Hip Hop Finds



Just wanted to share a couple of random hip hop 12"s I've picked up recently. Nothing special or rare. First is King Tee's "Got it Bad Y'all" which features the Alkaholics. Very West Coast. I love the sound of the snare on this track. The twelve also features the "Funky Piano Mix" which is basically an instrumental with a keyboard solo over it. I actually wanted to post that, but it's got a skip right in the middle of it! Second up is "CP Boogie" by the MCs of Rap on Rap Records from Miami. Distribution was done by Luke Skywalker records, but this is not a booty record. I wanted to post this because it's an interesting blend of reggae and hip hop back in 80s. Almost a predecessor of reggaeton I think... Actually, I don't know anything about reggaeton, maybe someone out there does?



Got it Bad Y'all by King Tee Featuring the Alkaholics from Tha Triflin' Album . . .
CP Boogie by the MCs of Rap


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home