Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sockpuppet Soundsystem Show this Friday and a Mix


I'm going to shill a show I'm a part of that's going down this Friday in San Francisco. Fellow Sockpuppet Jaybee will be spinning along with guest DJ Sonny Ray from East Village Radio. I'll spin a few records (no Bollywood I promise) and some dude named Pinched Nerve will be performing with his cheap ass keyboards. Props to fellow Sockpuppet Matt Manley aka Dig This for the outstanding flyer.

Here's a little mix of soul and funk 45's I put together a few months ago.


45 mix
by K-mac

2 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

I have entered the mix!!!!!!!!!!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for all the fine music you're sharing... if anyone complained about the bollywood, screw'em... whatever genre of music you post is a much appreciated gift... i love a blog with your varied taste.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home